– 150-300% of poverty level (this is above the LiHeap income requirements)
– Must be: a senior or disabled or have a temporary documentable crisis
– Bill cannot be over $750
– Must have active service in their home (cannot be shut-off)
– Income must be from an adult (cannot count child’s disability as their income)
– This is a matching program (we can match one payment up to $350)
– If the client qualified for LiHeap or PIP they will NOT qualify for WN/CF
– Eligible clients can be helped once each heating/cooling season per calendar year.
– Cooling program runs from June – September
– Heating program runs from October – May
In McLean County, call Cathy Beck at PATH 309-834-0507.