Caregiver Advisory Services
Helpful resources for family caregivers:
- CAPS – Children of Aging Parents support group, check here.
- “Powerful Tools for Caregivers” classes offered by PATH, click here.
- 10 Warning Signs an Older Loved One May Need Assistance, click here.
- Hospital to Home: Plan for a Smooth Transition, click here.
- Benefits of adult day care, click here.
- Link to the Alzheimer’s Association, Greater Illinois Chapter http://www.alz.org/index.asp
- Link to caregiver advisory services outside DeWitt, Livingston and McLean County – the Eldercare Locator http://www.eldercare.gov/Eldercare.NET/Public/Index.aspx
PATH Senior Services does not charge fees for services. Funding is received through East Central Illinois Area Agency on Aging. Under the Older American’s Act, each participant may choose to contribute to the cost involved with services through donations. No participant will be denied services if unable to contribute financially.