As the director of PATH, I want to welcome you to our website. Our agency began in 1971 and has grown as a community resource people turn to when they are seeking help in human services. We answer over 90,000 calls annually through our 24/7 2-1-1/crisis hotline. PATH also provides critical Adult Protective Services and intervention for people who are experiencing homelessness.
For questions or to talk to a person at any time, you may dial 2-1-1 if you live in one of the counties we cover.
Karen Zangerle, Executive Director
Providing Access to Help to Improve and Save Lives
- 24/7 Access to information, referrals and crisis response that enables people to find the help they need
- Adult Protective Services for people age 60 and older and for adults 18-59 with disabilities residing in McLean and Livingston Counties.
- Senior Health Insurance Program to assist seniors with choosing the health insurance supplement that best fills their current needs.
- Self neglect program that assists those that put themselves at great risk of harm for a multitude of reasons
- Linkage to shelter, benefits, and permanent housing for the homeless
Serving Alexander, Champaign, DeWitt, Douglas, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Iroquois, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Kankakee, Knox, LaSalle, Lee, Livingston, Macon, Marion, Massac, McHenry, McLean, Menard, Moultrie, Ogle, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Saline, Sangamon, Union, Vermilion, Washington, Wayne, White, Whiteside, Williamson, and Winnebago counties.
Can’t access 2-1-1 through your phone? Dial 1-888-865-9903. Be sure to tell the operator that you could not get through so PATH staff can follow up on the problem.