PATH is here to be a resource to you and the community. From our excellent managerial team to our board of directors and volunteers, we all share the same goal: to ensure all people have access to available resources—our mission: Providing Access To Help to Improve and Save Lives.
No matter what time, day of the week, or month of the year, we provide 24/7 service to those in need. Our team offers:
- 2-1-1 Crisis Hotline with dedicated volunteers standing by, ready to be a resource for you!
- Prepared to respond to emerging community needs
- Provides statistics on problems and unmet needs to assist with the development of new programs
- Suicide/Crisis Management: We provide highly trained volunteers to talk to those in-need 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Share the number with someone in need. 800-273-TALK (8255). You never know what impact you can have on someone. Learn more about our suicide/crisis management.
- Homeless Services: Our dedicated team offers services for a wide range of needs for the homeless. Our staff specialties include; a Streat Team, Coordinated Entry System, Continuum of Care (CoC), and Homeless Management Information System (HMIS). Learn more about our homeless services.
- Online Database: We proudly also provide an online database to empower you with the information needed to make a difference in your own or someone else's life. PATH's database is available for anyone looking for basic needs, crisis and mental health services, financial assistance, healthcare, support groups, and so much more. Click to access our full resource center. Can't find what you need? Call 211 or text your zip code to 898211.